At Braitch Solicitors the Asylum and Immigration department deals with all aspects of UK Asylum and Immigration Law and we hold a LSC contract in this area of law. ( Legal Aid). Our immigration team; solicitors, trainee solicitors and caseworkers will have completed their Law Society’s Immigration & Asylum Accreditation Scheme (IAAS).
Our vast experience means we can advise you on all aspects concerning immigration to the UK. We can help you with:
- Asylum work including Judicial Reviews/Injunctions/Applications to the Court of Appeal/ECHR
- Spouses, children and other family members
- Human rights
- Family reunions where family members are coming to the UK
- Right of abode
- Business immigration
- Application under Points Based System
- Foreign students
- EU cases where one party is a non EU/UK national working or studying in the UK
- Other circumstances involving entering the UK temporarily or permanently
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen
- Registration of Minors
- Human rights
- Registration of British Overseas Citizens as full British Citizens
- Right of abode in the UK
- Assessment and issue of the required English language certificate
Please bring all immigration and asylum documents and any other documents you feel are relevant. Also bring proof of any income or financial support you are getting.
If you qualify for Legal Aid we may be able to help you free of charge (but you will still have to pay the Home Office fee).